New line of modular stainless steel elements “SI.TH76” designed for the foodservice industry and the bakery sector.
The new collection is aimed at a market segment that focuses on products with a quality finish and a high level of hygiene. The “SI.TH76” line is characterised by:
- Cabinets with a 760 mm height, which can be mounted on feet or built-in on plinths.
- Assembly of parts using welding or riveting, with elimination of holes and junction spaces between individual elements.
- Bending achieved using an electronically controlled panelling machine that guarantees perfect workmanship and the highest quality finish.
- Worktops with rounded edges at the front and teardrop-edges on the service side.
- Concealed magnetic door closure for a new line that is functional and easy to use.
- Easy integration with heating and chilling elements.
“SI.TH76” makes it possible to create a central preparation island consisting of various elements including: cabinets with hinged or sliding doors, drawer units, oven racks, refrigerating units etc., equipped with a single double reinforced worktop, complete with dropped surfaces for cutting boards and built-in cooking area.